Company & Role overview
BeautifulCode is a pioneer in Remote Engineering, we help growing companies quickly scale their engineering teams, by building remote development teams. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has office in Hyderabad, India
We are looking for a Full-stack developer, whose primary focus will be building web and cloud applications.
What You'll Do:
- Developing user-facing web applications, backend services.
- Writing reusable, modular code and libraries.
- Collaborating with the team, and Product managers.
- Writing Beautiful Code and following best practices.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ Years of experience in building Web applications or frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in React JS, JS/TypeScript, Redux, Webpack bundling, Dev tools is mandatory.
- Solid understanding of: markup languages including HTML5, CSS3, CSS and pre-processing platforms such as SASS or SCSS.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of backend platforms: GoLang/Python/Ruby/PHP/Java is needed.
- Experience with developing APIs with one of the protocols - REST/gRPC/GraphQL is needed.
- Good knowledge on at least one database – Mysql or Postgres. Experience working with an ORM is a plus.
- Experience in writing unit tests with any one of the testing frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool - Git.
- Up to a week per month of travel is expected