Demand Generation/Growth Marketer
Company & Role overview
BeautifulCode marketing team’s charter is to drive growth and build a brand that delights customers. Our team is hard-driving, fun-loving and low ego.
Are you an expert at Adwords, Facebook, and other self-serve paid traffic buying platforms? Do you have experience writing headlines, ad copy, landing pages, and funnels? Do you understand the technology and know how to think like our customers who are Engineering Leaders ?
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
Scrappy. You aren’t afraid to get creative, hack solutions together and stretch a dollar as far as it can go
Data-Driven. You believe that the best way to demonstrate impact is through quantitative improvement
Focused. You see every element of a program to completion and in the right way
A builder. You understand how to grow, optimize and add on to a digital marketing strategy
Organized. You excel at managing keywords, landing pages, links, UTMs, and conversion metrics in a system that’s easy to reference and maintain
- Develop innovative and creative marketing programs to drive outcomes that scale.
- Drive awareness by identifying new tactics and channels to acquire leads.
- Find opportunities for organic or viral acquisition whether that is collaborating with the founders, sales or leveraging our CRM, SEO, viral giveaways, etc
- Optimizing the website to increase engagement and conversion with target account
- Writing copy for funnels, webinars, and email followup sequences.
- Report on KPIs,marketing performance with a focus on CAC, ROI and customer growth - adjust channel mix as necessary.
- 2-4+ years of experience in B2B growth or digital marketing creating impactful lead generation campaigns, nurture programs, optimizing funnel conversion and managing all digital programs including Performance - SEM, Social and Organic - SEO, content, etc.
- Experience with Marketo, AutopilotHQ, Demandbase, Google Analytics, and AdWords
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player & Ability to work independently with minimal guidance