San Francisco, US
Company & Role overview
BeautifulCode is a pioneer in Remote Engineering, we help growing companies quickly scale their engineering teams, by building remote development teams. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has offices in Hyderabad, India and Toronto, Canada (opening soon)
As BeautifulCode’s Account Executive for the East Coast,you will own client acquisition from sourcing, engaging, negotiating and closing new business. You will need to develop and close a strong working pipeline of technology companies, VCs, accelerators and incubators and work directly with executives to convey our vision, align goals, and execute agreements. You will play a key role in increasing awareness and driving thought leadership in the market by attending events and industry conferences. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early team to help leading technology companies to launch and scale technical teams around the world. To succeed you will need to be tactful, resourceful, sharp, and relentless - if this sounds like you, let’s talk!
What You'll Do:
- Identify and close new sales opportunities to drive net new business across multiple industry verticals
- Prioritize opportunities across East Coast markets: New York, Philadelphia, Austin, Atlanta etc.
- Actively seek-out, build and maintain partnerships with venture capital firms, funded companies, acclerators, incubators to increase awareness of BeautifulCode within the startups.
- Identify and establish lasting relationships with key decision makers (Engineering, Product and Business Leadership, etc.) to consult, influence and educate the value of Terminal to transform their engineering organization
- Understand a company’s engineering organizational needs and define creative solutions to help scale the engineering team with BeautifulCode
- Own a robust pipeline and maintain CRM hygiene to create visibility and predictability
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing to drive in-market marketing efforts, Legal to manage contract structuring and negotiations
Who You Are:
- 4 + years of experience in sales or business development
- Highly strategic and a proven track record driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues with significant accountability
- Organized and methodical, with exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly data-driven with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Passionate about learning and building lasting relationships to help people solve complex challenges
- You are familiar with the categories of software engineering roles and terminology like front-end, back-end, java, C++, and node.is, ect.
- A startup mentality as a resourceful self-starter with clear bias for action and results
- Up to a week per month of travel is expected