Company & Role overview
BeautifulCode is a pioneer in Remote Engineering. We combine our passion, domain expertise and build remote engineering teams with a focus on driving great outcomes for our customers. He/she would work on visually compelling and beautiful creatives for the marketing and growth teams.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain Website, blog, landing pages, microsites. Email campaign templates
- Convert design mockups into functional web pages and reusable templates.
- Develop partnership with marketing and sales teams to understand business needs.
- Collaborate with the product, marketing, front end engineers to launch projects
- Delivery high quality assets with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes, personality.
What you will need
- 3-4+ years of web development experience.
- Experience with static site generators such as Jekyll, Hugo, and Gatsby.
- Familiarity with WordPress development, Netlify, Heroku & Github
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers, designers, marketers, and content writers.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing practices such as SEO, analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
We would love to see
- Prior experience at a startup/fast paced environment.
- Self-starter who can deeply collaborate across functions