Full Stack Developer (RoR/Python-Django) @ BeautifulCode
We are an IT services startup based out of Hyderabad. We are currently 21 (all full stack developers) and we have 4 open positions. This role is suitable for someone who has the mindset to constantly learn new things and collaborate with clients to improve their products.
- 1-2 years experience in full stack development, frontend development or backend development. Any stack is OK.
- Experience in any of RoR, Python/django, Angular 1, Angular 2, React JS, Vue is a huge bonus.
- Any bachelor or master degree. BTech CS and MCA are preferred.
- Class of 2016 and 2017 are the right fit for this role.
- Great communication skills.
These are some of things that you’ll do when you start out
- Data modelling in relational tables.
- Follow TDD and write unit tests.
- Set up instances on AWS or GCP.
- Mock and develop web application workflows.
- Write backend APIs.
- Participate in code reviews.
After a couple of years at BeautifulCode you’ll be expected to
- Lead a team of 2-3 engineers. Mentor new joinees.
- Own sprint deliverables.
- Talk to product managers to understand the new user stories and ask questions.
- Work with your lead and estimate the effort required for new tasks.
- Collaborate with your counterpart halfway around the world to debug a complex issue.
- Participate in design sprints to figure out solutions to complex workflows.
- Update the backend architecture.
- Typical inteview topics: Programming, algos, databases, data structure, linux
- The process consists of 2 technical interview and an optional cultural fit interview.
Why should you join BeautifulCode?
We believe in active learning. This means going above and beyond what you have to learn to do your work. At BeautifulCode all of us have quarterly learning goals and a mentor who can help achieve the goals.
Our ultimate purpose is to create an environment and a culture that pushes us to become good software engineers. We achieve this with good doses of hands-on learning, pet projects and solving real world problems.