Full Stack Developer (RoR/Python-Django) @ BeautifulCode
At Beautiful Code, we push ourselves to become full stack developers. A full stack web developer will develop the attitude of ‘can do anything’ and that goes hand in hand with our culture. Our goal is to get really good at coding. We want to develop strong computer science fundamentals, experiment with ideas, appreciate the technology developments happening around us, pick up new skills and solve our client’s problems. It’s an university where you are the learner and the teacher. Beautiful Code is the environment to achieve this goal. We heavily invest in raising the team’s productivity primarily through training and pet project implementations.
As a full stack web developer, you will be learning/implementing any of the following on a typical day:
- Data modelling in relational tables
- Following TDD methodology and writing unit tests
- Provisioning infrastructure on public cloud providers such AWS, GCP
- Mocking and developing web application workflows.
- Writing backend APIs.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Great communication skills
- Should be able to build web applications independently (any stack is OK)
- RoR, Python/django, Angular 1&2 , React JS experience is a huge bonus.
- BTech CS, MCA – Nice to have
- Class of 2016 and 2017 are the right fit for this role.
- Resume screening
- Tech Interview – 1
- Tech Interview – 2